Rising temperatures and increased humidity can have an adverse effects on your skin causing everything from acne, dry patches, breakouts, and skin irritation. When traversing the globe, you want to make sure that your grooming arsenal is complete with products that help keep your skin cool, nourished, and protected at all times. Here are some of my picks on what to pack in your bag this summer.
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Kiehl’s Body Fuel – All In One Energizing Wash
- Anthony Glycolic Exfoliating & Resurfacing Wipes
- Molton Brown London Protecting Vitamin Lipsaver
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar